Bishop Dr. Shawn Howard
God is using Bishop Shawn S. Howard to be a voice of hope and restoration to this generation. His unique style and methods of communicating God’s Word have impacted the lives of many people, both young and old. Throughout his upbringing, Bishop Howard was consistently exposed to the negative influences of his community, and by the age of 12 he was en route to becoming a product of his environment. God intervened, and at the age of 17, he sincerely committed his life to Jesus. As a result, God has transformed him into a bold, prophetic faith-driven warrior for His Kingdom.
Bishop Howard's testimony and ability to relate has enabled him to engage easily with and appeal to young men; proving that there is a better life available to them through Christ. His messages of faith and hope flow from life experiences, which have shaped him into the man of God he is today. He ministers from a place of overwhelming love and compassion people and wholeheartedly believes in the transforming power of the living God.
Bishop Howard is a fun-loving, warm-hearted servant of God who genuinely loves people and cherishes his family. He is an Ordained Bishop of the Church of God and is passionately fulfilling his purpose in reaching the lost for God’s glory.
Co-Pastor Caleen Howard
Pastor Caleen Howard is a Licensed Minister of the Church of God. Raised in the church, she has served in many different areas of ministry. Pastor Caleen is a passionate and enthusiastic leader who energetically ministers through Praise
and Worship and Preaching the rich Gospel of Jesus Christ. She too, shares a unique approach to relating and ministering to young people and is excited about how God is transforming this generation.
While they both have their unique styles and methods of ministering to people, Bishop Shawn
and Pastor Caleen Howard work together as a strong unit to share the love of Jesus Christ to this generation. Their desire is to see lives changed and families restored by the transforming love and power of Jesus Christ.
While they work diligently in ministering to others, they recognize that their Family is top priority, and that their ministry begins at home. They are the proud parents of three beautiful children…Malachi, Caleb, and Jordyn-Renée.
"…As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15)
Rev. Damion Riley
Council Member (Chair): Music & Multimedia Ministry
Council Member: Prayer & Hospitality Ministry
Council Member: Women's Ministry
Fernando (Bobby) Cross
Council Member: Men's Ministry
Council Member: Youth & Children's Ministry
Admin. Team Member
Admin. Team Member
Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Life Changers is called to demonstrate God's love, peace and justice to people living in economic, social and spiritual poverty in Brampton and the GTA As a not-for-profit Christian faith community, we acknowledge that every person is created in the image of God and has inherent value and
dignity. We assist as many people as possible to experience full participation in society.
We do this by:
- Responding to basic human needs.
- Inspiring people to achieve their full potential.
- Offering services, programs and networks of mutual support, which enable those in need to improve their lives.
- Providing opportunities for people to hear and respond to the Christian message of God's love and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- Assisting individuals and families to break the cycle of poverty in their lives.
- Being a catalyst for healthy change within the community we serve.
- Encouraging those we serve to participate in, and contribute to, the life of their community.
- Cultivating a godly, committed and qualified team of staff and volunteers.
- Developing strategic partnerships with churches, individuals, agencies, governments and businesses.